Student Accommodation One focuses on off-campus accommodation for students. We categorise accommodation for students into two types, room for rent and homestay.
- Share house, share accommodation, share flat, room for rent and student accommodation are grouped into this category.
- Provider provides a room for rent.
- Provider to confirm shared facilities, such as kitchen, laundry and living room.
- Student may participate in the normal household chores such as washing dishes, vacuuming, taking out the rubbish and general tidying.
- Fully furnished (Includes a bed, study table, chair and wardrobe)
- Or an empty room, which means you need to buy your own furniture.
Electricity, gas, water and internet bills arrangement can be:
- Share bills, which means that you will need to pay for electricity, water and gas plus the rent itself. The bills normally will be split between households and the amount can be varied depends on the usage.
- OR all included, which mean the bills have been included in monthly rent.
2. HomestayHomestay provides the following services for students:
- Family-oriented living.
Meals are provided by homestay host.
- Two times (breakfast and dinner).
- Three times (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Or as per arrangement.
- Homestay host or house parent would need to show the student how to travel from their homestay to the school/university (at least once).
- Airport pickup (with additional charge) may be available, need to be discussed with the host/house parent.
- Student would have dinner together with the host and have a chat about their study, country's culture and other topics.
- A fully furnished room, this includes a bed, study table, chair, wardrobe, study lamp and blanket.
- Shared kitchen and laundry facilities.
- All utilities (electricity, gas, water) are included in a weekly/fortnightly/monthly rent or as per arrangement.
- Internet connection (with or without additional charge).
- Telephone (with or without additional charge per call).
The above informations are provided as guidelines only, tenants or students will need to verify and confirm with the property / homestay provider.
Other help links:
How does it work?
Wikipedia - Homestay
Answer - Homestay
Wikipedia - Student Accommodation